Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac provides protection against the Internet threats aimed at computers under control of Mac OS X. New version includes the improved technologies of scanning, web antivirus, parental control and safe payments.
— Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac provides expanded protection against various types of the Internet threats aimed at computers under control of Mac OS X. The antivirus scans files, loadings and e-mail attachments in real time. It prevents the visit of phishing and harmful web-sites by means of the links verification module. Parental control provides safe use of the Internet for your children.
The main Kaspersky Internet Security components for Mac
- Antivirus. Protection against viruses, Trojan programs, worms, boats, botnets.
- Anti-spy. Protection against spy- and advertizing software.
- "Cloud" Kaspersky Security Network.
- The Safe payments component provides protection of financial operations and bank cards data during work with web-sites of banks, payment systems and e-shops.
- The module of the link verification for such web-browsers as Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox in the form of plug-in.
- Parental Control Component.
- Web Antivirus Component.
- Virtual Keyboard Tool.
Protection of the local and Internet network
- Protection against network attacks component protects your Mac from invasions into an operating system of the computer
- Check of web-antiviruses of loaded objects from the Internet resources on malicious code existence.
- Check with a post antivirus of e-mail messages and attachments on malicious code existence.
- Check of all links located on the web-page by means of Kaspersky Security Network, on belonging to suspicious and phishing web-addresses.
- Mechanisms of switching off and protection removal prevention.
- Password installation for prevention of unauthorized change of the antivirus program settings.